Travel Tips for Delhi, India
- COVID Travel Updates, June 14: Indian States And Foreign Countries Where Tourists Are Allowed ...
- Delhi aspires to become a 24*7 city. But it needs to ramp up infra and safety
- Breaking News June 14: As states remove Covid curbs, crowds back at tourist spots
- US resumes visas for students
- Coronavirus News Live Updates: Centre clears 91 applications, including from Paytm, MakeMyTrip ...
- Delhi, Haryana, Tamil Nadu further each curbs as ''unlock'' process gains momentum across states
- Video: Massive Traffic Jam As Hundreds Of Cars Line Up To Enter Himachal
- Facilitating legitimate travel a top priority: American diplomat on allowing Indian students to go to ...
- US embassy to start visa appointments for Indian students from Monday
1 USD =
Popular Tourist Activities:
- Day trip to Taj Mahal, Agra
- Evening walk at India Gate
- Evening light show at Akshardham Temple
- Local bars with live music at Connaught Place
Restaurants Popular with Locals:
- Sitaram Diwan Chand Chole Bhature, Paharganj
- Moti Mahal for Butter Chicken, Multiple Locations
- Karim’s for Kabobs and Mughlai Food, Jama Masjid
- Kulfi sold outside Moets in Defence Colony Market